Some people who seek beauty blindly depilate without sufficient preparation before depilation, resulting in great harm to themselves. So, what preparations should we make before laser hair removal?
Some friends are worried about the excess hair on their bodies. Knowing that laser hair removal can improve the problem of excess hair, they blindly choose hair removal. I don’t know how much harm it will bring to me if I depilate blindly without sufficient preparation before depilation. So, what preparations should we make before laser hair removal?
Plastic expert, there are 6 points to pay attention to before depilation:
- Strictly grasp the indications and contraindications. If you are not sure, please consult a professional doctor.
- Do not pull out the hair within 2 weeks before depilation. Shave the hair of the treatment part one day before treatment. If there is a wound after shaving, please wait until the wound is cured.
- Do not use depilatory cream, depilatory cream or other cosmetics before depilation.
- It is recommended to moisturize the skin 14 days before the treatment.
- Clean and bathe before depilation to ensure local skin hygiene.
- During the treatment, the laser has a certain warm feeling when passing through the skin, which is a normal phenomenon.